Entrance / Road Occupancy Permits


An Entrance Permit will be required for any new or revised entrances to a Township or District Road or Provincial Highway.

Entrance Permit applications for District Roads may be obtained by calling 1-800-281-3483.

Permits for Township roads can be obtained here or from the Township Office by contacting Vivian Jacques (vjacques@gbtownship.ca) or (705) 538-2337 / (800) 567-0187 x. 225.

Road Occupancy Permits are found here, along with the by-law and regulations.